Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I admit, it's been a while. I also admit, a part of me misses writing on this stupid thing. Only a small part though, which, to be honest, is shameful. The whole reason I started doing this was to lay out my thoughts on various subjects that I stumbled across, and, while doing so, provide a means of edification whether it be through the mind of a reader, or through personal spiritual and rational developement put to use in every day situations. But, here I go anyway. But I warn the reader: I do not wish that this motive should change. In fact, I would purge the more-or-less statement of -or-less in reference to wanting to do it for personal enrichment, whatever that means. This is a warning because my unfiltered thoughts can sometimes lack tact to a great degree, so read at your own risk and take the statements merely as unfiltered thoughts containing no desire to offend negatively. Only positive offenses allowed, that is, those offences that draw us nearer to our Lord. But, acknowledging the presence of an audience, I will do my best to limit those offences cloaked with negativity. That's all for today. This post is a good example of my ability to say so little in so many words.

No comments: