Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Lord reveived a sinner into His fold today at Ethan Allen. Praise be to God, He has chosen these stones to tell of His glory: the Lord Jesus. A soul, so deeply stained, cannot resist the saving power of the Majesty. What is sin but offence against the Holy One? if that Holy One will wash a soul, it is washed through faith according to the Word of God. If God will keep a soul, what can make it flee? This newborn is eternally Thine, O Lord, for you have saved his soul according to your hearts yearning. How is it that you groan in your spirit for such a soul as mine? have I attained your favour? No, you have freely given it. How, Lord God? I don't understand your heart, the depths of it, nor will I until I see your Express Image. Come quickly, Lord Jesus. Rid me, for your pleasure's sake, of this body of death, of iniquity. I will be caught up to YOURSELF: I am yours and always will be, no matter how decieved I may be. You have glorified Yourself; I know you will do it again. Do it in me, for you are worthy to recieve of your own.

No comments: